Friday, July 29, 2016

Outfit and the jeans of my dreams

Omg I feel so lucky right now :'D I have been searching for years after striped jeans in black and white. I have tried in several stores, googled and looked second hand but nothing was ever my size. 
I finally found them on the swedish Ebay site! I wasn't sure about the size this time either because it was one larger than I usually have. But they fit perfectly! Such material happiness! 



This is my outfit from yesterday. I pretend it's autumn. It's actually too hot right now to wear outfits like this :(


8 comments:

  1. I found my perfect pair of black and white striped jeans at the flea market of a random town...:D It looks great on you^^ I totally get the 'too hot for...' thing, I hate, that I can't wear my favorite comfy clothes...:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! :D I don't know why but I really love striped clothings.

      Yeah same here, summerclothes are just too uncomfortable.

      Delete
  2. Love love love the striped jeans :) Stripes are the best :D

    Hopefully not long now til the Autumn weather kicks in and everything becomes magical :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riiight! :D

      Yes, hopefully not more than a month ^_^

      Delete
  3. It's so great when you finally find a dream item!

    ReplyDelete