Sunday, August 14, 2016

Lashes

I have a plan to wear long fake eyelashes on the next larp because it suits the character, so today I tried a pair I have at home to "practise", I really need that, haha! Both for learning how to put them on and also to be more comfortable and used to wearing them. 
And it's so pretty! I can totally understand people who wear this everyday. I took the opportunity for a photosession with my new little lace umbrella. Also bought for next larp :D


(click on pictures for bigger view)






Isn't the umbrella so cute and tiny? <3


11 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I am in love with your hair colour.

    I just cannot master false eyelashes! I love them though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay me too :D it's a nice shade of blue.

      I wish I had someone to help me but them on because that part is difficult!

      Delete
  2. Very Nice! The lace umbrella really suits your look. Back in 2013 you posted pictures of a larping cabin I found amazing, Is there anywhere I could get a copy of the plans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! We followed this one but made it bigger in size, it's in swedish but maybe you still can figure something out from it :D
      http://larp.com/galadrim/lyktsken/bygg/kettil.html

      Delete
  3. Many thanks, google translate is a wonderful thing. It is far from perfect but 85-90% translated gave me a good headstart. Your an inspiration to your larping brothers and sisters here in the United States of America.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and good luck with the cabin! It's really the best, we have had it now for 7 years and it's still looking great!

      Delete